Monday, October 20, 2008

Make and Take . . . GET EXCITED!!!

Hello Stampers,

I've been trying to post this for about a week now, but I just haven't found the time. My next Make and Take class at The Well in Monmouth will be on Saturday, November 1st starting at 10am. Cost is $20 and you will be stamping 2 Desktop Coaster Calendars.

Below you can see 6 of the 12 months. As you can see you'll be using card stock, stamps, punches, chip board, brads and even a build-a-brad. As always you don't have to copy mine 100% I love to see how you change them to make them your own, and often I copy your ideas. :o)


I don't have mine 2009 calendar put together yet, but I wanted to make sure you had an idea of what it would look like. Below you will see a photo of my calendar from last year. I turned it to July 2008 and took a photo of it with my July 2009. As you can see the pages are similar but different!


These calendars will make wonderful Christmas gifts. Need more than 2 calendars . . . not a problem! Each additional calendar is only $8.

I'm looking forward to stamping with you again, so if you'd like to attend this make and take class, please register by October 30th.


Make and Take . . . GET EXCITED!!!
- Georgia

No comments: