Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Monmouth Make and Take

Hello Stampers!

I wanted to share a few photos with you this morning from my Make and Take Class this past Saturday. I had so much fun, and I hope you did too. This first photo below is of our youngest stamper, Mallory. Mallory came to help her mother Nici make 30 Christmas Cards.


The next couple of photos are just random photos of everyone hard at work. Remember, I am holding this class again. This time at my Galesburg home on Sunday, November 9th. If you'd like to join me please sign up by October 29th, so supplies can be ordered. Cost is $25 and you'll be stamping 30 Christmas Cards.










I showed you the "Red" Cards the other day, so here is a close up of the "Brown" cards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to show Heather this pic! Thats a classic!