Thursday, October 23, 2008

On the Fly

Good Morning Stampers!!!

I received a request last week for a Masculine card. I knew I wanted to use the stamp set On the Fly (109320-$19.95), so I started searching for ideas. This card was inspired from a samples I found on SCS.

I used Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke and Confetti White Card Stock. The images are stamped in Basic Brown, and I used my Aqua Painter to add some color. I finished the card by tearing one edge of the Always Artichoke and Confetti White Card Stock and adding some Natural Hemp Twine.

I am sure you were happy not to see another Christmas Card today. I've been on a Christmas Kick that last few days. I will say only 9 Weeks until Christmas!!! While you are shopping don't forget that you can order online anytime at: www.georgiacaulkins.stampinup.net or I have Stampin' Up! gift certificates available.

Thanks for stopping by today!

~ Georgia

No comments: