Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Christmas Cards

I know I've been talking a lot about the StampAttic's meeting on Saturday, but that is because I am so excited to be a part of the group. There are so many creative demonstrators in our club. If you would like to be a part of the StampAttic's all you have to do is become a demonstrator with Stampin' Up! There are so many benefits to being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, and I'd love to talk more about those with you. Call or e-mail me to set up a time, where we can talk one on one.

The samples I have to share with you today were the winners of our Card Swap. Each meeting some of us participate in a Swap, which is like a card exchange. We place one card on a table where the other members get to vote on their favorite. Below you will find the #1 - 3 places.


In First Place was the leader of our group. . . Julie Schrader! Julie used the stamp sets: Winter Post (111780-$26.95) and Christ is Born (111612-$20.95).

Second place was created by Sue Kremer! Sue used the stamp set: Holiday Line Up (111648-$21.95)

And third place was created by Kathy Tarter! Kathy used the stamp sets: Snow Swirled (111690-$24.95) and Curly Label Punch Bundle (112966-$33.95).


I hope these cards inspire you to start your Christmas Cards. If you'd like to make 30 Christmas Cards using the I Wish Scrapbook Kit the final day to register for my November 9th Stamp-a-Stack is October 29th. Cost is $25.00. If you need more details, please call or e-mail me.

Happy Stamping!

Georgia

No comments: