Thursday, October 16, 2008

Big Shot Share

Happy Thursday Stampers!!!


I have a Big Shot Sample to share with you. This is something that Britni, a member of my downline, came up with. It makes me hungry just looking at it, because it has candy. . .



Britni used the Scallop Circle Die, which I've just decided I can't live without any longer. Thanks Britni!!! You just increased my sales. :o)

On another note. . . I hope you all have fun weekend plans. I'm so excited about Saturday. I get to spend the morning with my downlines/uplines/sidelines members at the quarterly StampAttic's meeting. I always look forward to these meetings, because they are so much fun! We get to watch some demonstrations and there is always a make and take project.

Since I'm talking about demonstrators "stuff" I want to take a minute to WELCOME the newest Stampin' Up! demonstrator: Patty M. (Hi Patty!) I'm so excited to have you in my Stampin' Up! family! Patty joined Stampin' Up! when they were running the $99 mini starter kit promotion.

Well that's it for today. . . check back tomorrow for another sample!

Thanks for stopping by!

~ Georgia

No comments: