Monday, October 27, 2008

Make and Take Details . . .

Hello Ladies!

I just wanted to post real quick to remind you that Wednesday is the last day to sign up for my November 9th Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stack. This is held at my home in Galesburg starting at 1pm. Cost is $25 and you'll be stamping 30 Christmas Cards.

The next deadline I want to remind you about is regarding The Well make and take in Monmouth. The deadline to register for this event is Thursday. The event will be held this Saturday, November 1st starting at 10am. Cost is $20 and you'll be stamping 2 coaster calendars. I don't have mine assembled onto the coaster yet. Below you can view the pages and if you would like to see what the project will look like when it's done check out THIS post!


I hope you'll be able to join us for one or both of these make and take classes. . . . please note that both of these classes are available via mail. You can use the stamps you have at home, or should you choose I can do all of the stamping for you. Either way you'll receive color photos so you can assemble them at home.

Happy Stamping!

Georgia

No comments: