Monday, October 6, 2008

A Light unto My Path

Happy Monday Stampers!

People often ask me where I get my ideas from and some think that they can't become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator because they are not creative. Let me be the first to tell you that you do NOT need to come up with every idea yourself. The first place I usually look is the Fall/Winter 2008 catalog. It's full of hundreds of ideas.

The second place I like to look is the Stampin' Up! website (Demonstrator ONLY side). They have hundreds of samples in their Stamper's Showcase, and they also provide additional samples as well as workshop ideas.

The third place I turn for ideas is other demonstrators in my StampAttics group. I like to participate in the demonstrator swaps.

Today's sample comes from the Stamper's Showcase. Angela Walter did a wonderful job when she created this card.

Stamps:
A Light unto My Path

Paper:
Card Stock Close to Cocoa
Card Stock Creamy Caramel
Card Stock Very Vanilla
Card Stock Brushed Gold

Inks:
Classic Stampin Pad Chocolate Chip
Versamark Pad

Accessories:
Ribbon Grosgrain Chocolate Chip 5/8 Inch
Thread Linen
Snail Adhesive

Remember you can join my SU family for only $99.00 until October 11th. Contact me for my recruiter password!

See you tomorrow!
Georgia

No comments: