Saturday, October 17, 2009

Dasher & Christmas Punch

Hi Stampers,

Today I'd like to share with you a card I did at Jessica's workshop on Thursday night. It was so quick and simple to do.


First I cut a sheet of Garden Green card stock in 1/2 to get the base of my card. Then I ran a piece of Chocolate Chip card stock through my Big Shot with the Top Note Bigz Die. Next I stamped Dasher with Versamark and embossed with Silver Embossing Powder. After attaching that to the Garden Green I tied Chocolate Chip ribbon around the card.

I finished the card by embossing one of the images from the Christmas Punch (Hostess ONLY) stamp set, punched it out with the wide oval punch and attached with a stampin' dimensional.

This would be a very easy card to mass produce for your Christmas cards this year.

If you have any questions, or to order supplies to make this card please call!

Happy Stamping!
Georgia

No comments: