Saturday, October 24, 2009

November 7th Christmas Card Class

Hi Stampers,

I'm very pleased to announce that I have all 30 of the Christmas cards done for the November 7th Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack at The Well in Monmouth! If you stopped by the Farm Bureau Building in Monmouth on Thursday night you were one of the first to see them!


For those of you who were unable to stop by my booth, below is a close up.



If you'd like to see the cards in person they will be on display at the old Yorkwood Grade School from 10am -4pm TODAY as I will have a booth at the United West Elementary PTO Home Extravaganza Show!

Remember if you'd like to attend the November 7th make and take class, which is at The Well in Monmouth, cost is $25 and I NEED RSVP by Wednesday, October 28th! The class will be held from 10AM-2PM, but you can come as early as 9:30am. Please bring your scissors and choice of adhesive.

Have a Wonderful Weekend!
Georgia

No comments: