Sunday, October 11, 2009

White Décor Elements Sheets

Hi Stampers,

Yesterday I had fun with my Big Shot. My dad needed his DOT number and name put on the side of his semi and instead of him spending over $100 to have someone use their computer and cut him the vinyl letters I did it with my big shot.

I got out a package of the White Décor Elements Sheets (114335 Price: $12.95), my Big Shot and Alphabet and Numbers Bigs Dies and got cutting!

You can make Décor Elements by creating your own vinyl images using the Décor Elements sheets and your Big Shot.

■ Each package comes with two (2) 12" x 24" sheets of vinyl in specified color, along with two (2) 12" x 24" sheets of transfer tape

■ Instructions for use are included in the package

You can also get the "raw vinyl" in Chocolate Chip, Kraft and Dark Gray.

Want to see how it turned out??? First a picture of my Dad and the door where the letters were placed.
Now a closeup.

With all of the dies that comes with our Big Shot the possibilities are endless!

Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT Sunday!

Georgia

No comments: