Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pillow Box Die - Bucket

Hi Stampers,

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Yesterday I had the day off and had a wonderful day at home with Blake. We had a fun day of cartoons, Wii, play doh, lincoln logs, bowling, baking and more. Making cut sugar cookies with a 3 year old was so much fun! Although we only made 2 dozen pumpkins, because the cookie dough kept getting ate. . . and it wasn't just by Blake. I love cookie dough. :o) I have lots I need to be stamping on, but it was nice to have a whole day with nothing else to do but focus on my son.

Since I didn't get anything stamped yesterday I'd like to share another swap I got in the 3D demo swap. Julia made this using the pillow box die. I've seen the tutorial on Splitcoast, but haven't tried it myself yet.

Thanks for the awesome swap Julia, and the motivation to get out my pillow box die and make my own bucket.




And thanks for stopping by!

Georgia

Upcoming Events

Wreath Class - ONLY 2 spots left

30 Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack

No comments: