Thursday, October 15, 2009

Shop for the Cure & Scrapbooking

Hi Stampers,

What are you doing next Thursday? That's a week from today. I hope you consider stopping by the Warren-Henderson Farm Bureau Building (1000 N Main Street, Monmouth) between 5-7:30 to "Shop for the Cure". . . shopable vendors will be available for all of your pre-holiday needs! Including ME! It will be the perfect time to order supplies for your Christmas Cards and/or gift giving projects.



Now for sample time. . . today I'd like to share with you a two page 12x12 scrapbook layout that stampers got to make at my last make and take class.


I LOVE using my big shot. . . here I used it for the letters, scallop circle and snowflake!

Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to stamping with you soon!
Georgia

No comments: