Friday, October 16, 2009

Sweet Treat Cups

Hi Stampers,

IT'S FRIDAY!!! First I want to say THANK YOU to Jessica D. who had a Stampin' Up! workshop last night. I had so much fun and I hope you did too!

REMEMBER it's not to late to book your workshop so you can have fun too. My October is full, but I have many dates open in November. You'll want to remember when your sales reach $250 you get to pick anything from the mini for $10. . . excluding the hostess sets and My Digital Studio. With a $400 show you can get My Digital Studio for 1/2 off!

With Halloween coming soon I'd like to share with you a video using Stampin' Up!'s Sweet Treat Cups. They come in a package of 12 for only $2.95!

As always if you have questions, please ask!

Thanks for stopping by and have a Wonderful Weekend!

Georgia

No comments: