Friday, October 2, 2009

In Color Ribbon Divy - UPDATE

Hi Stampers,

I just wanted to let you know I have received all of the In Color Ribbon for the ribbon divy.

I still have a couple of spots open if you'd like some of the ribbon. Just let me know. Below you can find all of the information about this divy!


*************

How would you like to have each color of the New In Color 1/2" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon without spending $9.95 x 6 to get each color? If you said YES you'll want to join my In Color Ribbon Divy today!

For a one time purchase of ONLY $10 you will receive 12 yards of ribbon, 2 yards of each of the 6 in colors. That's a total of 36 feet! (Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango and Melon Mambo)

What more ribbon than 2 yards of each ribbon, no problem. . . you can sign up for as many spots as you like. However, space is limited so don't wait!! (Please add $2 if you need your ribbon shipped to you.)

2 comments:

Christine said...

for this divy after the $10 price it says includes s/h and tax.. but towards the bottom it says if you want it shipped to you then its $2.. so I am confused. Could you please let me know. Thank you!

Georgia said...

Christine, thanks for catching that. The s/h & tax it includes is if you pick it up at my home. If you need it mailed it's $2 to cover my cost for a padded envelope and postage. Thanks for stopping by today and leaving a comment!