Wednesday, October 21, 2009

United West Elementary PTO Home Extravaganza

Hi Stampers,

What a busy week I have. :o) I had 2 card clubs and 1 vendor show on my plate, and now I am adding more to it. :o) Yesterday I signed up for another vendor show. . . Yes I know I'm doing the Vendor show in Monmouth tomorrow night, but I couldn't pass up the chance to do one on Saturday too . . it's located in the grade school I went to when I was little. . . I haven't been back in over 14 years, so I'm very excited. . and now feeling old since I figured up how long it's been since I've visited the grade school. . . . below are the details!

United West Elementary PTO Home Extravaganza
(Located at the Old Yorkwood Grade School)

Oct 24 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM Central

Are you ready to get some supplies to make those Christmas Cards/Gifts? Stop out visit my booth at the United West Elementary (old Yorkwood Grade School) for a fun day of shopping!

Since live is busy I have a very simple card to share with you today . . . . it uses the stamp set, Season of Friendship and Whisper White Card Stock.


Ink used was: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Creamy Carmel and More Mustard. If you look close you'll find a few leaves that were cut out and attached with Stampin' Dimensionals to give them a raised effect.

I just love to stamp cards that don't take a lot of supplies . . . don't you?

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you consider stopping by and visiting me at the vendor shows on Thursday and Saturday!

Georgia

No comments: