Thursday, October 29, 2009

Wreaths, The Police & Treat Bags

Hi Stampers,

Did my title get your attention today??? Last night was my Fall/Christmas Wreath Class. I had 9 ladies over creating holiday decorations. If you've ever been to my house when there is an event you know that parking can be fun as we are only able to park on one side of the street. I had a few new guest over to the house and failed to mention that to them. Awhile after everyone was here creating away the door bell rang. . . I had no idea who it could be, and it was a police officer. He was very kind and requested a car to be moved from the wrong side of the street. However, he was gone before I thought about grabbing my camera and snapping a photo. :o)

The ladies were good sports and agreed to be photographed for my blog. . . Thanks Ladies!










I can't believe Halloween is on Saturday and today is Blake's Halloween party at Preschool, and I got to make the treat bags for his class!!! You can bet I was excited even if I was up until about 10:30 finishing them last night. When I signed up for treat bags I just knew I needed to use my Big Shot and Build-a-Bear Dies to create Pumpkins for the boys and Witches for the girls.


They are of course filled with treats for Blake and his friends at preschool. I sure hope the children their treats.
Have a WONDERFUL Day and THANKS for stopping by!

Georgia

1 comment:

Twilight Designs said...

Very Cute, Georgia. How could they NOT like their treat bags!