Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Mint Treats

Hi Stampers,

Today I'd like to share with you the Mint Treats I made for my Mom and Me class. They were so simple and quick to do. I love to make these for each holiday season.

All you need is a stamp set, ink pad and a couple of punches. Here I used the Batty For You (116576 Price: $23.95) stamp set. Basic Black ink pad, 1 3/4" Circle Punch and Scallop Circle Punch.


Sandwiched between two scallop circles is a mint candy. The Batty for You stamp set is a set of 8. Since I only shared with you 4 of them above I wanted to make sure to put a copy of the stamp set below for you to see all of the cute images it has to offer.


You can create crazy tags or accents for cards or scrapbook pages with the adorable images from the Batty for You set. This set also coordinates with the Batty wheel and our Ghostly Greetings Designer Series paper for a monstrously fun combination.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for stopping by!

Georgia

No comments: