Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It's HERE. . . MDS Hardcover Photo Album!!!

Hi Stampers. . . . . . . IT'S HERE!!!


Yesterday morning the UPS guy brought me my 1st 8x8 Personalized Hardcover Photo Album I created and had professional printed by Stampin' Up! using My Digital Studio(MDS). My UPS guy never comes until afternoon so I decided to have it sent to my office, where the UPS guy is before 10am!!! :o)

For my first album I decided to do our family Christmas from 2008. Below you'll find a picture of the outside of photo album.



One of the things that I LOVE is that you can have a title printed on the spine of the book, so when it's on a bookshelf you can find it easy. However, I don't think this is going to make it to a bookshelf anytime soon. :o)
Ready to see the inside??? Using one of the designer templates I was able to whip the album out in very little time!


I know you're all wondering . . how much does it cost . . right? Cost for a hardcover 8x8 is $49.95; softcover is $29.95. You can also choose to have 5x5, 8-1/2 x 11, 11 x 8-1/2 and 12x12. Cost starts at $34.95 and goes up to $79.95 for hard albums and softcovers range from 424.95-39.95 for 5x5 up to 8-1/2 x 11. You must have a minimum of 22 pages in your album, but can have up to 100 at an additional cost.

When you have time make sure to check out my little MDS video below:


You can tell I don't do videos for a living. :o)

Remember for a limited time when you have a workshop with $400 in sales you can purchase the My Digital Studio software for 1/2 off. So instead of paying $79.95 you'll pay $39.98!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Georgia

Upcoming Make and takes:

Wednesday, October 28th Wreath Class

Saturday, November 7th Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack

No comments: