Friday, October 23, 2009

Little Leaves Sizzlits Die

Hi Stampers,

IT'S FRIDAY . . I would like to welcome all of you who are finding my blog for the 1st time because of the Shop For The Cure Event last time, and Thank you for stopping by! I had so much fun visiting with many of you. Make sure to click the link at the right side to check out my up coming events.

Today I'd like to share another card I cased from the Big Shot Swap I was in this past year. Using a little card stock, the Little Leaves Sizzlits Die and Big Shot you too can make this quick card.



Other accessories used were: Scallop Edge Punch; So Saffron DSP; Sincere Salutations Stamp Set; Paper-Piercer and Mat Pack.

If you have questions, please ask!

Thanks for stopping by!

- Georgia



REMINDER - Stop by and see me tomorrow at theUnited West Home Show (Old Yorkwood Grade School)

No comments: