Monday, October 26, 2009

Three Tier Cake Pop-Up Bigz XL

Hi Stampers,

Guess what??? Tomorrow the UPS guy is going to be bringing me my very own Three Tier Cake Pop-Up Bigz XL Die!!! I have been wanting this die for some time, and when it was on sales I just had to purchase it.

Speaking of on sale. . . make sure to check back this afternoon for the Final October Deal of the Week. . . I can't wait to see what it is.

Today I'd like to share with you another picture I took at convention. . . . it is of the Three Tier Cake Pop-Up Bigz XL Die of course. I LOVE how they made a box for their cake. . . . what a wonderful way to present!


I've got a busy week ahead of me, but you can bet as soon as I get a chance to play with my new die I will.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!

Georgia

No comments: