Friday, October 30, 2009

Pony Party

Hi Stampers,

Yesterday was such a fun day for me, but left little time to stamp.  I started the day by going to Preschool with Blake.  He had his Halloween Party. . . then after I took Blake to the sitters I spent my lunch hour cleaning my stamp room, so I'd be ready to do so serious work for the craft shows next month.   After working the afternoon away at my real job I was home for a short time before we went back to Preschool for Family Halloween Party this time.  When we got home from that it was bedtime for Blake and I got the Galesburg Card Club Orders sorted. . .  by then I was too tired to stamp, so I did my blog and went to bed. :o)

But I didn't want to leave you without a sample today, so I dug into the hundreds of pictures I took at covention this past year to share with you the cards below.  They used the stamp set Pony Party!





Thanks for stopping by today, and have a GREAT Halloween!

Georgia

No comments: