Monday, October 19, 2009

Monkey & Card Club Card

Hi Stampers,

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We did. Saturday I had the whole day home with Blake while Rocky was at a seminar for work. When Rocky got home we went to the Merry, not-so-Scary event at Wildlife Prairie Park. Would you like to see a picture of the cutest little monkey I saw??? Even though he doesn't look happy he was. . I just caught him off guard.


Sunday Blake and I went to church and then I went to Monmouth for Lena's workshop were I had so much fun. Thanks for having a party Lena. I really enjoy stamping at workshops and visiting. . . I can't wait to see the quilt Lena's Grandma is going to make with her new Big Shot.

OK . . . enough about my weekend . . . . would you like to see a sample?? This is another card we're going to stamp at card club this month. It uses the Big Shot, Shimmer Paint and Embossing!!!


Just a reminder Tuesday & Wednesday card clubs meet THIS WEEK! Annie is Tuesday's hostess and Lena is Wednesday's hostess. Remember if you can't come to card club make sure I have your order by 5pm. Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by!

Georgia

No comments: