Saturday, November 14, 2009

Alpha Craft Show!

Hi Stampers,

Just a reminder that today is the craft show in Alpha at the Alwood Grade School from 8am-2pm.  This is the 23rd year for this craft show.  Admission is $1 and goes to the Time for Tot Preschool in New Windsor.

I'm in the cafeteria . . just follow the More Crafter Signs off to the right when you enter the front doors . . . there are crafters in the hallway, in the gym and in the cafeteria

Last night my wonderful husband helped me carry in my stuff and even set up my tables. . . it was so nice to have the help!  I'd say Thanks Rocky, but he never checks my blog anyway. . . OK I have to say Thanks Rocky just incase he does stop by my blog. :o)

Would you like to see some pictures of the goodies I've been hard at work making??? The first picture is of my booth. . . I got two tables, and it worked out GREAT!  I only have a few items that I wasn't able to put on the tables.



Next up is Magic Reindeer Food.



Magnets



Indoor S'Mores Kits



Holiday Tic-Tac-Toe
(Travel Ed)



Post-it Note Stands




Of course I have lots more to share with you, but I didn't get pictures of everything.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you're able to stop by and see me today.

- Georgia

No comments: