Sunday, November 8, 2009

Christmas Stamp-a-Stack

Good Morning Stampers!

Yesterday was a very busy day with Stamping and Fun.  I started my day heading over to Monmouth for my Annual Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack...this is the 3rd year we've stamped 30 cards from 1/2 of a Christmas Scrapbook Kit!  Then after the Stamp-a-Stack Rocky and I had a wedding and reception to attend.  What a beautiful day to get married in November.  I'm so upset I forgot my camera at home...Jessica you'll have to e-mail me some pictures.

BUT I do have pictures to share with you from the Stamp-a-Stack. . . . first a few pictures of the stampers and then a few pictures of some of the cards we made.







Now some Cards!







Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Georgia

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this set!! Do you have the instructions/measurements on how to make these wonderful cards? I'd love to try my hand at this.
Thanks for your inspiration!