Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Decor Elements - Truck

Hi Stampers,

If you could see my house you'd know that I am in full craft show mode!  I have been busy working on many many projects, which you can see the various stages though out my house and my living room is littered with scraps of card stock that I'll "pick up later". :o)

While I do have many completed projects I'd love to share with you, I haven't had time to take any pictures of them. . . can you believe it . . me without pictures to share.  I have the day off tomorrow and I'm going to try my hardest to take pictures of everything I'll have for sale.

My first craft show of the season is Saturday in Alpha, and I'm so very excited.  I've rented 2 spots, which is more than I've ever rented before . . and I'm starting to feel the stress of making enough stuff to fill my space. . . . I'm sure it will look ok, but there is always stress that comes before a show.

So . . . today I'd like to share with you another picture of DOT numbers done with the Decor Elements. . . you might remember my post HERE when I cut out letter for my Dad's semi, well this time my Mom cut out letters for her husband's truck.




Looks GREAT Mom. . . thanks for sharing the picture.

AND thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Georgia

No comments: