Saturday, November 28, 2009

Christmas items

Hi Stampers,

I hope you all enjoyed your Black Friday.  Rocky and I were up and going at 3am so that we could be at Sears at 4am.  We also hit many stores in Galesburg as well as headed over to Peoria.  We had plans to just stay in Galesburg, but when we were done by 9am we decided to venture further. :o)

Don't forget that MONDAY is the final day to take advantage of Stampin' Up!'s sales!!!  Visit http://www.georgiacaulkins.stampinup.net/ to place your order.  If you don't want to order online just call or e-mail me and I can place it for you!

As you can guess I didn't get any stamping done yesterday, so I have some pictures to share with you from convention.  I took a ton of pictures at convention, so that you'll never go without inspiration. :o)









Thanks for stopping by!
Georgia

No comments: