Thursday, November 19, 2009

Season of Joy!

Hi Stampers,

I have another card club card to share with you today . . . it uses the stamp set, Season of Joy, and has a very simple layout.



You can't really tell in the picture but the Real Red Card Stock is torn at the bottom. . . I didn't want my website to cover up the Merry Christmas stamp, but when I moved it up it covered up the tear. . . sorry.

Did you notice how the ribbon matches the ink and card stock???  I love how Stampin' Up! uses there colors to create embellishments (like ribbon) to match the card stock and ink. . . don't you?

Thanks for stopping by, and if you're looking for something to do this weekend you can stop by the VFW in Monmouth on Saturday from 8:30-3pm . . there is a huge craft show, and I'll have my goodies set out for you to shop.

Have a GREAT day!

Georgia

No comments: