Monday, November 30, 2009

Décor Elements Snowflakes

Hi Stampers,

**Before I forget I wanted to remind you that TODAY is the final day to take advantage of Stampin' Up!'s online sale. . . you can shop online HERE!**

Today I'd like to share with you a couple of pictures of my Snowflakes made using the White Décor Elements Sheets (114335 Price: $12.95), my Big Shot and the Snowflake Bigz Die.  I had some extra sheets setting around and I just new I wanted to use them to make some snowflakes for my front windows.  Yesterday I actually had time to get them up and they look GREAT!  I'm thinking about adding a couple of more so I follow the 3/5/7 rule in decorating, but we'll see. :o)

First a picture of the snowflake before I pulled away the transfer sheet.  The transfer sheets make life so easy when working with Décor Elements.



And now a picture of my front windows.  They are easy to go up and also easy to remove, so when we get tired of snowflakes down they will come. :o)



Thanks for stopping by and if you live around Galesburg I hope you drive by to check out my snowflakes!  If you do, please let me know what you think!

Have a GREAT day!
Georgia

No comments: