Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Quilted Flowers

Hi Stampers,

I am so excited to share with you today. . . . last Sunday I spent a few hours at my Grandmother's house with her and my mom. We were busy like an assembly line. My mom was cutting squares of fabric, I was running it through the Big Shot and my grandma was sewing the pieces together. I am feel so blessed to have had their help, because it would have taking me all day to do what we did. Oh and I should mention that Blake was there helping too! It's nice to have those young legs running around. :o)

Would you like to see what we created??? Using the Big Shot and the Flower Folds Die we made 10 of these Quilted Flowers!







Each flower has 3 layers that my sweet grandmother sewed for me . . . it would have taken me HOURS to do this . . . thanks Grandma! I hand stitched the 3 flowers together and added a Stampin' Up! button on the front and a pin on back so you can attach them to your shirt, purse, bag. . . etc. . the possibilities are endless!

If you would like your own Quilted Flower they will be for sale at the Craft Show on Saturday . . it's from 8-2 at the Alwood Grade School, which is on the north side of Alpha, IL directly off of route 150.

Thanks for stopping by, and make sure to check back tomorrow for another craft show item!

Georgia

1 comment:

Britni :) said...

I love these! I need to get this die. I can imagine them on cute bag or a Christmas package!