Friday, November 20, 2009

Christmas Punch

Hi Stampers,

Sorry for the late post yesterday . . . I had it done, but hit save instead of publish, so it didn't get published until I went it to work on today's post. . . I guess that's what I get for staying up late. . . Wednesday night after card club was over I was up late working on Snowman Kisses for the craft show on Saturday.   Then I did my blog.  I'm pleased to report I got 20 Snowman Kisses done.

Today I'd like to share with you the 5th Christmas card club members stamped this week.  It too was simple and only used one stamp set, Christmas Punches.



Colors used were whisper White and Ballet Blue.  Accessories used were: Small Tag Punch, Tag Punch, Stampin' Dimensional and Whisper White Organza Ribbon.

If you would like to join one of my card clubs new clubs will start in March!  Send me an e-mail and I can add you to the list!

Have a GREAT day!

Georgia

p.s.  Don't forget to visit me tomorrow at the VFW Hall in Monmouth.  8:30-3pm.  Here's a picture of my set up there last year!




No comments: