Friday, November 27, 2009

Convention Christmas Cards ~ Part 3

Hi Stamper and HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY . . .

You can bet I got up really early this morning and am at the stores shopping!!!  I've been online and have had my Black Friday Ad list ready for a week.  We had my cousin stay the night last night so that Blake wouldn't wake up home alone. :o)

Since we're all getting in the Christmas Spirt I have five more Christmas cards to share with you that I saw at Convention.  I'm really sad that I don't think I'll be at convention this year. :o(  My baby is due May 30th, but my first child was 11 days late, so I'm guessing I'll have a June baby . . . since Convention is in July it's not looking to good for me next year. :o(  Maybe I'll get luck and be able to attend a Regional Event.












Remember if you'd like to place an order and share the shipping cost just e-mail me (georgia@mustainlaw.com) by Noon and I'll place the order when I get home.

Have a GREAT day!
Georgia

No comments: