Monday, November 23, 2009

Online Extravaganza


TODAY through  November 30, 2009 is a very exciting time. . . . Look for more information about this exciting promotion-including products and sales prices-on the first day of the sale, Monday, November 23, which is TODAY . . . you can view all of the information on my Stampin' Up! website: http://www.georgiacaulkins.stampinup.net/  after you click over click on the shop now and then click on the Extravaganza SALE!!!

I'll post more about it when I get up today as Stampin' Up! does not release the details to me before they are released to you. :o)

Since today is  a "Christmas" Sale I thought I'd share a few Christmas cards with you . . .  I took these pictures at convention this past summer.










If you have any questions, please ask!

Thanks for stopping by!
Georgia

No comments: