Sunday, November 15, 2009

Snowman Magnet

Hi Stampers and a Special Welcome to those ladies who stopped by my booth yesterday at the craft show in Alpha. I welcome you to look around and check out some of my back post. On the right side of the blog there are some categories to click on as well as the regular monthly archives. If your looking for something special try the search bar at the top of this page, or send me an e-mail (georgia@mustainlaw.com) and I'll help you find it.


Many of you went home with a cute little snowman magnet, which I'd like to show the rest of the blogging world today!



I used a retired stamp set, because I needed a small snowman to go inside of it and I didn't have any current snowmen.  When I was making these Blake was so cute when he asked me if the snow was real.

Thanks for stopping by today and make sure to check back tomorrow for more!

Georgia



No comments: