Thursday, November 5, 2009

Christmas Box

Hi Stampers!

Boy am I busy!!!  I have a record number of ladies register for my make and take class this Saturday and I'm so excited, but and I've gotta get all of the card stock cut!!!  There just isn't enough hours in the day.  I started last night after I got home from my meeting, and hope to get it all finished tonight after I get off from my real job at 5pm and before bed . . . . I usually don't "rush" so bad, but we got asked to attend some good friend's wedding rehersal tomorrow night, which left me with one less prep night. I'd feel pretty bad cutting card stock at a wedding rehersal, so it's going to be a late night!

Also (in my spare time) . . . I am working on items to sell at the November 14th craft show at the Alwood Grade School in Alpha, the November 21st craft show at the VFW Hall in Monmouth AND the December 5th craft show at the Alexis Community Center!!!  I'm hoping I don't run out of Designer Series Paper before I get all of my projects finished.  I have some super cute projects planned, now I just need to start getting them cranked out. . . I'm hoping my grandma is feeling better and will lend a hand on her sewing machine this weekend for me.  She is so much better at sewing than I ever could be! :o)

Today I'd like to share with you a Christmas box that I received in the demo swap I was in last month. . . . I'm not sure which awesome demo made this box, but I LOVE IT!!!



When you open the box the sides fold down to show the goodie inside. . . in this case it was a candle.




Here's the box with nothing inside it.




Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT DAY!!!

Georgia