Saturday, November 21, 2009

MDS - Christmas Blogging

Hi Stampers,

Today's the day . . . craft show in Monmouth at the VFW. . . check out the picture below for all of the details.




BTW - Have you noticed the new button on the side of my blog.  I am now Certified in the My Digital Studio Software!!!


And I've used some of my knowledge to give my blog a more Christmas Feel using the My Digital Studio software.  I know we're not past Thanksgiving yet, but we're really close and my Christmas tree will be going up one week from today!  We always put up our tree the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

Since I can't decorate the house yet I decided to created a new blog header . . . what do you think?  I love how you can create so much more than scrapbooks with the My Digital Studio.


Thanks for stopping by!
Georgia


BTW -  You'll want to make sure you check out the SALE prices on Stampin' Up! products at my Online store at: http://www.georgiacaulkins.stampinup.net/ on Monday, November 23 for the Online Extravaganza Sale!!!  I have no idea what is going to be on sale, but last year it was awesome!!!  Please note that in most cases products are limited, so shop early for the best selection.

No comments: