Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Christmas Cards

Hi Stampers,

Don't forget about the Online Extravaganza SALE that is going on until Monday, November 30th.  If you'd like to order you can do it online at my store: http://www.georgiacaulkins.stampinup.net/ or just call or e-mail me with your order by Noon on Friday as when I get home from Black Friday shopping I'll be placing an order. If you're on my mailing list I sent you an e-mail yesterday with all of the items on sale. . . if you missed that e-mail just click the link above and then click shop. . . after that just click Online Extravaganza.  Happy Shopping!

Last night I didn't have time to stamp anything new, so I'd like to share with you a few more Christmas cards from Convention.









Thanks for stopping by today and make sure to check back tomorrow for more Christmas Card ideas from Convention.

Georgia

No comments: