Monday, August 10, 2009

Back home in Illinois!

Hi Stampers,

I am very happy to report that I am home in Illinois. Alpha/Woodhull Card Club order arrived while I was gone. I plan on sorting it today and getting it to you soon. If you're coming to Galesburg let me know and I'll have it ready for you to pick up at my house. Also if you ordered a special this past week I will be e-mailing you your total today.


I learned so many things at convention. . . the one thing I am most excited about is My Digital Studio. I had no idea that you can create a scrapbook and have it professional printed and bounded. There are so many different sizes to choose from. This software will be the perfect way to preserve those wedding, birthday, holiday, vacation, birth . . . and the list goes on and on. While we don't have the exact release date it should be out in time for the holiday season. I can't wait to make some scrapbooks for Christmas Gifts!

You can bet I'll be getting this software as soon as it comes out and I will love to give you a personal demonstration as soon as I have it.


OK. . . I hope you have enjoyed the slide shows last week. If you haven't had a chance to watch them you don't want to miss it! Today's sample comes from one of the display board at convention and it uses the stamp set, Inspired by Nature.

As always if you have questions, please ASK!

Thanks for Stopping by!

Georgia


BLOG Candy - UPDATE: Now that I'm home I will be working on the post it note holders. . . if you left a comment on the August 5th post (click here) I need you to e-mail me your address so that I can send you your post it note holder! You can e-mail me at georgia@mustainlaw.com.

No comments: