Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Very Thankful ~ Ronald McDonald Stamp Set

Hi Stampers,

First I'd like to show you a couple of pictures . . . the first picture is of my last miniute swap making. . . Sunday I made 20 cards to general swap at convention. . . . below is after I used crystal effects and glittered them . . .




This next picture is of my convnetion roomie, Wendy. Wendy was working on her swaps in Chicago. They were so cute!!!


OK Today I'd like to share with you a card we made last Saturday at The Well. The stamp used is Very Thankful (115338 $14.95). Stampin' Up! designs an exclusive stamp set every year to help raise money for Ronald McDonald House Charities. With the help of both demonstrators and customers Stampin' Up! has contributed nearly $800,000 to date. When you purchase the Very Thankful stamp set Stampin' Up! will donate $2 Ronald McDonald House Charities.

For this card we used the NEW In Color Markers and colored onto the stamp to get the multi colored look.


This second card shows how one of the stampers (Hi Peggy!) changed the card a little. GREAT JOB Peggy! This is the reason why I like to stamp with others. . you get so many ideas!


There are 4 stamps in this stamp set, aren't they cute???

I haven't used the turtle yet, but I did use the little boy, which you can see HERE.

**Stamping with Georgia Convention Sale . . Day 2!**

When you purchase the Very Thankful stamp set for $14.95 you can add on the set of 6 In Color Markers for only $12.95! That's a saving of $5.00 OFF the markers! Remember to take advantage of this special you need to call (309-221-9288) or e-mail georgia@mustainlaw.com by midnight tonight!



Thanks for stopping by today, and when I blog with you tomorrow I'LL BE IN UTAH, at the Stampin' Up! convention!!! I'm Excited!!!

- Georgia

1 comment:

http://www.TerpCreek.com said...

The little boy was really cute on the birthday thank yous. Have fun in Utah! TerpCreek.com