Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Convention Gifts!

Hi Stampers!

Yesterday while waiting for my flight in O'hare I met a bunch of nice demos. . . below is a picture of the ladies I had a chance to visit with.




I just LOVE what was in Kim Bolzenthal's carry on bag . . don't you??? It was full of cards to swap!!!

And here is Wendy my roomie working on her swaps. . . she has a wonderful video on how to use the eyelet punch at the airport without making a mess.
***





Well as you can tell I made it to Salt Lake City and below is the sign that was in the airport . . . what a welcoming!!!

While Wendy and I waited for our room Nancy showed us the swaps and projects she had already done/received. She arrived on Sunday and has been busy busy!!!


And here is a picture of Kathy & Nancy outside our hotel . . . the Welcome Stampin' Up! was nice.




Last night I was in a basket swap with 43 demonstrators. . . it was so much fun, but a very late night. . . after all I was stamping with the Late Night Stampers. :o) I got tons of wonderful card ideas to share with you . . . you'll be making some of these in up coming make and takes as well as in card club and I'm sure I'll be sharing some here too!


Today is Check in Day for Convention . . . shopping the memento mall, getting my new bag with convention stamp sets, picking up my award for having over $20K in sales (thanks to you my wonderful customers) and touring the home office in Riverton!!!! Lots going on . . . and I'm sure I don't have to tell you I'M EXCITED!!! :o)


For the sample today I'd like to share with you the little gift I made from my roommate Wendy and other Stampattic's members, Kathy & Nancy.






With the help of my mother (thanks mom) and her button machine I made each stamper a name button for their convention bag or to be used however they choose. They also got a post it note holder with the Stampin' Up! logo on the cover. For this I used covered coasters with DSP and then used my bind-it-all to attach the two coasters together. And of course a gift wouldn't be a gift without chocolate!!! (Peanut M&M's in a cello bag tied with the new In Color Polka-dot Ribbon!)





Below you can see where I put my button . . . I wanted to let other demos know I too was a SU demonstrator on my way to convention!!! And you know how they say to put something on your bag so that you know it's yours. . . I used the In Color Polka-dot ribbon!!! :o)


Besides giving gifts I got a gift too!!! Kathy, my upline, made us all bag tags. . . here is mine!!!


I just love to make post-it note holders and I'd love to give one away to YOU! Today I am offering some Blog Candy . . . to win this blog candy (picture shown below) all you need to do is post a comment on this post by Noon tomorrow. Besides a post-it note holder one lucky lady is also will get a tube of chapstick also shown below. . . Get Excited!!!


Click HERE for more information about the Stamp Fair. . . I really hope you can make it as I will have tons to share with you from convention.


OK . . . I know you've all been waiting for the Stamping with Georgia Convention Sale . . . Day 3!

Purchase at least 6 Ink Refills and receive 10% off your ink refill purchase! That makes each refill only $2.48!!! This is a GREAT way to get the new In Colors so that you can start stamping with shaving cream!!! Click HERE for a tutorial on how to use shaving cream on your card stock.

Please note that this special is not limited to just 6 refills . . . select as many as you want at 10% OFF. . . this includes classic and craft ink refills and will also save you more money when you buy them by the color family!

Remember you must e-mail or call me with your order by midnight tonight!

Happy Stamping!
Georgia

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know how I asked if really post your blog at 4am yeah that's just because I'm actually up that early to check it lol tell rocky I too look at your blog everyday and it is important to keep us informed no matter what time a day LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh sorry that was me jessica haha should have kept ya guessing

Cheri said...

Great gift ideas for the tags and buttons! Keep us posted while you're away. I can't wait see all of the gorgeous swaps.

Anonymous said...

Cool Post-It note idea. Wonder how many of these you'll have to make for everyone who posted!! LOl
Glad to see that you're having a great time. Let us all know what you get in your bag today...
Deb Stamm

Anonymous said...

Georgia,
It sounds like you are having fun!!
The post it note holder is very cute. Enjoy your convention.
Betty:)

Britni :) said...

WOW! Sounds like you are meeting some great people. Tell Kathy Hi! I saw her in the picture!!!

Have fun today!!!

Amy Winkler said...

Wow! Sounds like you are having fun and getting lots of new ideas! can't wait to see your swaps! The post it note will make a cute gift idea.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Georgia, I'm following your
trip and love some of your ideas.
Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.
Judy Hartman

Anonymous said...

Hi Georgia! Following your blog every day makes me feel like I'm traveling with you! I always love your ideas, and can't wait to see what you come up with next! Loved the goodie bags you created!! Glad you're having a great time!!
Jennifer K.

Annie Fancher said...

Awesome pics & info Georgia. I also agree that with all your sharing I feel just as excited as you are about everything. I can't wait to see what new ideas and projects you have for us. Do try to get a little sleep though. LOL

Anonymous said...

hey I checked your blog and commented now I want my free gift

have fun

Rocky

Marcia said...

Love the post it note-these are so good for gifts with a decorated pen-just LOVE IT!!!! Love your specials!!!

http://www.TerpCreek.com said...

The Postit and chapstick are a cute idea. You always come up with great ideas. Glad you are Excited! We can tell on this end that things are going great. Miss you! TerpCreek.com

Twilight Designs said...

I envy your trip. I would soooo love to join you at convention. Maybe one of these times! I can't wait to see everything you get and all the wonderful ideas you'll bring back. You come up with the cutest gifts for others. I know I have learned a lot from you and will continue to learn. Thanks for all you do.

Kathy Mc said...

What a clever Post-It note holder, and one never has enough chapstick. Have fun at Convention, and I hope I'm your blog candy winner.

Anonymous said...

Georgia
Actually had time to sit and play today you know what I realized real red is not an easy color to make into a card them I looked at all the cards I've made in card club no red ones no ideas didn't have any white cardstock so I was out of luck now is when the color coach would have came in handy ill make sure buy one at card club which happens to fall on my moms bday this month oh and happy bday late ok goodbye
Jessica

Shelby said...

I love all of these ideas. I can't wait to see some of the techniques you come back with.
Shelby