Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hello Again Stamp Set & Welcome Banner

Hi Stampers,

I am looking forward to seeing many of you today at the Stamp Fair. Remember session 1 is from 9am-Noon and session 2 is from 1-4pm. Don't forget your scissors and adhesive. Also any swap cards you'd like to trade with other stampers.

Today I'd like to share with you the swap card I made to trade with you and other stampers. For this card I'd used the Hello Again stamp set, which I got for FREE at convention. The design was easy too, because I copied one of the make and take cards I made at convention.

I love going to convention, and would like it very much if you would join me next year . . . all you need to do is become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and now until the end of August you can join for only $85! Let me know if you'd like more information. :o)

So this first picture is of my cards as I assembled them.


And . . . here's my card. Very quick and easy. . . if you look close you'll see the Dazzling Diamonds on the flower.



Colors used on this card are: Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Rose Red and Whisper White.

AND - - - if you're going to the Stamp Fair today you'll see my newest Big Shot Banner. . . it says WELCOME. . . So WELCOME and I'll see you soon!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Georgia

No comments: