Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Inspired by Nature!

Hi Stampers,

So yesterday Rocky took Blake to his first baseball game. They had so much fun, but of course Rocky forgot to take a camera so I could scrapbook the memories. Blake came home with a foam finger and a baseball so I guess I can get his picture with those. :o)


Today I'd like to share with you a card using the Inspired by Nature stamp set. I just can't get enough of the new In Colors. Here I used the Rich Razzleberry.

Using my markers I colored right onto the stamp and then stamped onto my Whisper White Card Stock. Of course I thought this card needed a butterfly "flying" so I got out my new Butterfly punch and made one.

You could really ad to this card using dazzling diamonds and crystal effects!

Quick reminder that Wednesday card club meets tonight at 6:30pm. There is still 2 spots open if you'd like to join in the fun please let me know.

Also the next Make and Take will be in Monmouth (Saturday, September 5th) at The Well starting at 10am. Cost is $20 and we'll make 8 cards and 4 12x12 scrapbook pages. As I get the projects done I'll post pictures. You can RSVP anytime up to 9/3 so I have time to cut the card stock.

Have a GREAT Wednesday!!!

Georgia

2 comments:

Marcia said...

Love this card and the 'In Color' Rich Razzelberry-can't wait to get all the "in color" items I need!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the encouragement : ) Our peach pit is in the freezer! I'm anxious to see if it actually works. I'll definitely let you know. I like this card btw--very pretty!