Saturday, August 29, 2009

Bear - Punch Card

Hi Stampers,

This weekend my family is camping again. . . . when we were loading up the blazer yesterday at lunch Rocky actually told me that the stamping stuff might have to stay home. (Gasp!) I told him it was not like I was taking my Big Shot and that I would hold it on my lap if I had to. . . does he not realize that I have things to do.

Well . . . little does he know when we come back to town today I'm taking my Big Shot back with me AND . . . my new Build-a-Bear Bigz Dies to play with. :o) I'm so excited!

Since I don't have any Buid-a-Bears to share with you today I would like to share another bear with you that requires NO STAMPING!!! Sometimes it's nice not to break out the stampin mist and stamp scrub but still be creative!

At convention I got a swap that was just a cute bear's head. I decided to put in onto some Whisper White card stock and let my club members make him this month.

Cute . . isn't he?

Card Stock: Creamy Carmel, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Basic Black and Whisper White

Accessories: White Gel Pen, Basic Brown Marker, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Small Oval Punch, ½" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Bigz Die, Big Shot and Standard Cutting Pads

Thanks for stopping by today and check back tomorrow for another card club members got to make. MONDAY I hope to have Build-a-bear samples!

Have a GREAT weekend!
Georgia

p.s. Time is limited for the $85 starter kit. . . MONDAY is the deadline!!! If you'd like to join while I'm camping this weekend you can do so on my business website: www.georgiacaulkins.stampinup.net You'll need my password: glitterbees

If you have questions I'll have my cell: 221-9288

Happy Stamping!

No comments: