Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Build-a-Bear Part 3

Hi Stampers!

Today I would like to share with you a few pictures I took at Convention of the Build-a-Bear dies, which you use with your Big Shot! I just check the UPS tracking and mine will get here the end of this week!!! I am so excited. . . It would be really nice if they came before we left for our camping trip . . then I could share samples with you on Monday. :o)



I think the framed art, shown above, would look perfect in a little girls room!

This little guy looks like he is ready to be back at school.


At convention they even put magnetic on the back of their clothes so that your children could dress them up!

What a prefect bag for a Birthday Party!


I think I'll have to put one of these on a Trick or Treat bag for Blake this year!

And again with the magnetic on the back of the bears. . . they would look very cute on my fridge. :o)


Thanks for stopping by today!

If you have questions, please ask!

- Georgia

1 comment:

tianna said...

I like the build-a-bear!! When I was at the scrapbook expo they had a Stampin' Up stand...Of course I stopped...No I didnt buy anything!! But I did look at the build-a-bear stuff...Can you really do all the stuff that you did below with just the b-a-b die cut?? (The halloween stuff, etc)