Friday, August 7, 2009

Convention Day #1

Hi Ladies,

Happy FRIDAY!!! I am writing this message to you today as I sit in bed. I just got back a little while ago from awards/entertainment night, so it is being posted at real time. :o)

Today was day one of convention and it was so much fun!!! I learned a lot about the digital scrapbooking and even saw a demonstration using the software, My Digital Studio! This software is for more than just scrapbooking!!! I saw some awesome things done and I can't wait to order it. We have not been given a release day yet, but should be within the next few months.

This program is fool proof, which is very exciting for me, because it's so user friendly! In the software you can stamp, punch and add embellishments!!! You can use one of the "pre made" pages or start with a clean canvas. If you do use one of the pages you are able to add, remove and even change everything about the page!

Once you purchase this software you can even get digital downloads . . . which means more images for you to choose from. I believe they said there was over 3000 images included before downloading anything . . . AND with this software you don't have to worry about "loosing your in colors" . . . once you have them you can use them forever!!! Meaning no more retiring in colors . . . at least as far as My Digial Studio goes. :o)

FYI - the in colors that just retired are on this software!!! I'm excited, because I was so sad to see Kiwi Kiss go. I can't wait to get my hands on it and create some photo books and scrapbook albums!!!

Beside the My Digital Studio Stampin' Up! focused on the new Build-a-bear line. In the mini catalog there are stamp sets and dies for the Big Shot. In the slide show below their are examples of both the My Digital Studio and Build-a-bear! Along with many more pictures I took today. BTW - the Mini Catalog starts September 1st, and if you are on my mailing list they will be in the mail from Stampin' Up! very soon.





As I'm sure you can guess I'm having a blast, and am getting very little sleep. Tomorrow (or today since it's after midnight) I need to UPS some items and mail some stuff home . . . I have purchased more than my suit case can carry. :o)

Have a GREAT Day!

OMGoodness!!! I almost forgot . . the Stamping with Georgia Convention SALE!!!
From now until Midnight tonight receive FREE SHIPPING and NO TAX on all orders over $50! The price in the catalog is the price you pay!!! Get Excited!!!

I look forward to hearing from you soon. . . remember you must call or e-mail me with your order by midnight to get this AWESOME deal!

- Georgia
(309) 221-9288

p.s.
Below is a video from Tonic Sol Fa who was the entertainment tonight!!! They are AWESOME.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing convention Georgia! Wishing I was there with you guys! Laura Warner