Monday, August 31, 2009

Build-a-Bear Big Shot Dies!!!

Hi Stampers,

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. . . . mine was full of family, friends, camping and parties!

Blake's friend Brandon's 4th b-day party was on Saturday, my niece Makenna's 3rd b-day party was Sunday and to top it off we were camping all weekend with Friends. . . it was GREAT and actually relaxing.

The first picture I'd like to share with you is of Makenna when she saw her birthday card. Lucky for me I really think I captured the moment. . . what do you think?



She really like it when the cake popped out!




The next picture is of Tony, Emily and Blake at the campground. They were so good with Blake and answered most of his questions. However, the 1st question Blake asked them was when they were going to get a boy. I'm thinking Blake wanted someone to play with. :o)




OK . . . as promised I did have time to make up some Build-a-Bears and they are so cute!!! I wish I had more time to play . . . and create!




The first picture is just of the bears. . . don't they look cute! On the left is Chocolate Chip and Creamy Carmel is on the right.




The next picture is of little Blake using the big shot to make his own Build-a-Bear and YES it must help to stick out your tonge when you crank it!



Blake decided to make a boy witch after seeing my girl witch. Blake cut out the pieces and then we both helped glue it together.


Since we are on the Halloween theme you'll LOVE the next bear. . . AND this bear even made it onto a CARD!!! As I was on really limited supplies not many bear made it onto cards. . . yet!


I was also thinking these Halloween Themed bears would look AWESOME on a scrapbook page. . . what do you think?

The other dies I got made the Bear into Santa and Mrs. Clause. . . first I'll show you Santa.

The Build-a-Bear looks GREAT in red!

Next we have Mrs. Clause. . . and she actually made it onto a card!
After I made the holiday bears that are shown in the mini catalog I decided to make up my own themed bear. . . so I made a "cheerleader".


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed my weekend work. If you would like to see these bears in person, please sign up for the make and take class which is this Saturday at The Well in Monmouth starting at 10am. Cost is $20 and you'll be stamping 8 cards and 4 12x12 scrapbook pages. . . . register by Thursday so I have time to cut supplies.

Have a GREAT Monday!

Georgia

No comments: