Monday, August 3, 2009

It's my Birthday!

Hi Stampers,

Today is a very exciting day for me. . . it's my birthday and also it's the day I leave for the Stampin' Up! Convention.

I would like very much to share the excitement of convention with you all week. You can bet I'll be posting pictures each day. On Wednesday I am going to be visiting the home office in Riverton, Utah.

One thing I think that will help to keep the excitement going is to have a SALE!!!! I know I LOVE to find things on sale, and I'm sure you do too. This is the first time I have done a ***Stamping with Georgia Convention SALE*** and I am very excited to share the details with you.

Each day this week (Today-Sunday) I will have a special(s) posted on my blog. Please note these specials will be for one day ONLY, and to take advantage of the special(s) I need to hear from you either via e-mail (georgia@mustainlaw.com) or cell phone (309/221-9288) by Midnight the same day.

All orders will be held until Sunday, August 9th so that you can take advantage of one, two or even all of the sales while combining shipping cost. Please note that I am unable to discount items ordered via my Stampin' Up! website, so to receive the discount you MUST contact me. :o)


OK . . . first I want to tell you about 2 promotions that Stampin' Up! is having. These were included in my newsletter. If you didn't get a copy of my newsletter and would like one e-mail me at georgia@mustainlaw.com.
During August and September, Stampin' Up! is celebrating kids, and we've got two great deals for the young and young at heart.

#1 From August 1-September 30 only, get the exclusive Decor Elements Growth Chart for $24.95 - plus, receive a FREE applicator tool.


#2 From August 1-31, spend $35 on stamp sets (wheels not included) from the Growing Up section of the catalog (pages 74-90) and choose a FREE package of Designer Buttons a $7.95 value!

(Buttons included in this promotion are: Playground, Sherbet and Button Latte.)


OK now it' sample time and then below you'll find the first Stamping with Georgia Convention SALE item. Some of you will remember my slide show of Convention 2008, but for those new to my blog I wanted to make sure to post it again.



The card sample today was made by my friend and downline member Britni. Thanks Britni!


Britni used the stamp set, Inspired by Nature. This was one of the stamp sets I got at convention last year. . I can't wait to get my bag tomorrow and see all of the stamp sets I get this year!
***Stamping with Georgia Convention SALE***Day 1***

Today I would like to offer you 10% off anything in the Definitely Decorative Catalog when you order $25 (before shipping & tax). I am really loving the Fall/Winter Definitely Decorative catalog, which you can view HERE and hope you love it too.
This Sale CAN be combined with the 2 sales from Stampin' Up! listed above. (Remember you must call (309/221-9288 or e-mail georgia@mustainlaw.com by midnight to take advantage of this sale.)

Below is a slide show of just a few of the things you can do with Decor Elements. . . if you have any questions, please ask!

Thanks for Stopping by!
Georgia

No comments: