Monday, August 24, 2009

Build-a-Bear!!!

Hi Stampers!

Today it's a Build-a-Bear day, because I'm sharing some samples of the new Build-a-Bear product line with you. . . . . BEFORE I do I'd wanted to take a minute to tell you that Stampin' Up! has an awesome hostess Promotion starting next Tuesday, September 1st!

When you have a workshop with $250 or more than you can pick any one item from the Holiday Mini Catalog for only $10, excluding the My Digital Studio software. When the My Digital Studio software is released this fall with a workshop of $400 or more you can get it for 1/2 OFF!!!

Why am I telling you this??? Well of course I know lots of people will want to have workshops to take advantage of this awesome promotion, and I wanted to give you sometime to look at your calendar to see when you'd like to have a workshop. . . . SINCE I'm getting the Build-a-Bear Bigz Dies for the Big Shot you can even choose to have a Build-a-Bear Workshop. . . . . Get Excited!!!


OK . . . I know you're saying enough commercials show me the samples already . . . right? :o)

This first sample is from the Stampin' Up! website! I just love how their photographers can capture the images and their samples are awesome too!




Now my weekend work!!! OK . . I can't really say it's work, because stamping is so much fun! Remember you only have until August 31st (next Monday) to JOIN Stampin' Up! for only $85!!! Make sure to drop me a line if you'd like an information packet.

These cards were made using the Beary Best Friends stamp set ($18.95) which is Set of 6 line art images perfect for coloring. Boy bear and girl bear hold different items for various occasions (balloon, flower, gift bag, party hat).

And the Beary Nice Wishes stamp set (16.95) which is set of 6 sentiments. Both stamp sets can be found in the Holiday Mini Catalog available September 1st. If you're on my mailing list I've paid to have Stampin' Up! mail a copy of the mini to you. If you do not get your copy by September 4th call or e-mail me and I will make sure one find it's way into your eager hands. :o)

I actually had time to stamp 9 cards so I'll share some with you today and the rest tomorrow. :o) Because Rocky wouldn't let me bring my whole stamp room I had limited supplies. . . . I would have LOVED to have some Chocolate Chip card stock and many more embellishments!

This is the first card I made. . . the bear was stamped on watercolor card stock and then I used my ink pads and aqua painter to watercolor.


The next card is a "fun fold" . . . it reminds me of a barn door!


The next card uses Green Galore and Tempting Turquoise.

I used the masking technique to mask the balloons on this next card.

I have another "fun fold" card for you . . . it's a Z fold card. I used my markers to color the bear on this card. . . I think I like the bear better with a lighter colored nose.


Thanks for stopping by today and make sure to check back tomorrow for more bear cards and also a little Decor Elements . . . I decorated my camper. :o)

- Georgia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the bears set...I need to put them on my wish list! Whats the "masking technique?"

TARA