Friday, August 14, 2009

Cookie Monster

Hi Stampers,

Today I'd like to share with you Cookie Monster. . . I took a picture of this card at convention and I just knew I wanted to share it with you.


Can you guess which punches they used to make Cookie Monster and his cookies??? Cookie Monster is the Scallop Circle punch and the cookies are the oval punch.

This would be a very fun card to send to a child. I haven't tried to make my own Cookie Monster card, but it's on my to do list!

Sorry for the short post today . . . Rocky had a company party last night, and I've been trying to get ready for the Stamp Fair, so time is short right now.

If you have any questions, please ask!

Thanks for stopping by!

Georgia

1 comment:

Marcia said...

That is a really cute idea for a childrens card-glad to have you back but there is no rest for you is there?