Friday, August 21, 2009

Convention "Place Mat"

Hi Stampers!

Today I'd like to share with you a picture I took at Convention. This was one of the many projects other Stampin' Up! demonstrators sent to Stampin' Up!


If you look at the "place mat" you'll see it's just Designer Series Paper (DSP) rolled. I'm guessing that the DSP is attached to a base. . . maybe cardboard. If you want to make your own place mat you could even use the piece of cardboard that came in your package of DSP.

I have been very busy going through all of the pictures I took at convention. . . . I'm not sure how many pictures I took, but I have tons of GREAT ideas to use at upcoming events!

The next event I have scheduled is my 1st Saturday of the month Make and Take class at The Well in Monmouth. Saturday, September 5th starting at 10am. Cost is $20 and you'll stamp 8 cards and 4 12x12 scrapbook pages. Please RSVP by 9/4 so that I can cut supplies.

Happy Stamping!
Georgia

p.s. My family is camping this weekend, so I'm thinking I'll be away from my computer ALL WEEKEND!!! If you need me you can reach me on my cell.

Thanks for Stopping By!

No comments: