Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Build-a-Bear - Part 2

Hi Stampers!

First I'd like to share with you a picture I snapped of my two guys fishing. . . . . while they didn't catch anything they had lots of fun!



And now a picture of our home away from home. . . our camper. . . . notice any decor elements on the camper???


Let's just say . . . . Life is Good! :o)






If you look at the window to the left of the camper door you will see the decor element: Life is Good. . . since it was hard to see from this distance I took a closeup of the Decor Element.




OK . . one more picture and then it's time for more bear cards. . . . I wanted to share with you my stamping station. Can you believe this was all of the supplies I got to take with me! I would have LOVED to have my Big Shot, but wasn't able to talk Rocky into it being necessary for camping. :o)



This first card uses some in colors: Melon Mambo and Crush Curry. If you look close you can see the balloon is raised with a stampin dimensional.



The next card could have benefited from a paper piercer, but with limited supplies we got no holes. However, that doesn't mean I can't add them now that I'm home. :o)


Now for these last two cards I broke out another stamp set, Season of Friendship. I was inspired by "thescrapmaster"on SCS when she used the two stamp sets together. You can view her card HERE.


So what do you think of the Build-a-Bear cards??? Are you ready to have a Build-a-bear workshop??? If so, just drop me a line or give me a call and we can pick a date.


Thanks for stopping by today!

Georgia

No comments: